COVID-19 Coronavirus Client Safety Update
We’re fighting on the front-line of the COVID-19 crisis, assisting to travel in the time of pandamic
TRAVEL IN THE TIME OF COVID
Our COVID-19 Protocols
To protect the health and safety of drivers, staff, and clients, Master Livery responded early to the pandemic by implementing a set of health and safety protocols based on CDC best-practice guidelines. In addition, we frequently review and update our safety protocols to quickly respond to emerging facts and guidance. Following is an outline of our current protocols.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL OUTLINE
- We do not provide services for any passenger that has had known exposure to COVID-19 within the past 21 days.
- We do not provide services for any passenger that has common symptoms of Coronavirus such as fever, dry cough, and/or shortness of breath.
- Face coverings are required for passengers while inside our vehicles. We will not transport any passenger that is without a face covering that covers both nose and mouth.
- Our drivers wear face coverings while inside the vehicle and when meeting clients inside the airport terminal. Our drivers will also wear face masks at any other time at the request of the client.
- Drivers will ask the passenger(s) before handling luggage. If handled, drivers will apply hand sanitizer immediately after handling any client’s luggage or any other article as well as observing the practice of frequently wash their hands.
- Vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each client using a Clorox based disinfectant including interior and exterior door handles, passenger control knobs & surfaces, armrests, seating surfaces, and more as needed.
- Any vehicle that is serviced by the manufacturer is disinfected before being returned to service.